Remember, domestic abuse isn’t your fault. You’re not to blame. Here’s what you can do to help your situation. You can…
- learn about what domestic abuse is
- make a safety plan to keep yourself safe
- use this site to help you deal with your feelings
- surf websites about domestic abuse
- But most of all, you can talk to someone about it.
You may have other ideas on what to do, like trying to stop the fighting or running away. It’s important for you to know that domestic abuse isn’t your fault. The most important thing is for you to be safe.