Our family has a CAFCASS Officer. Who are they and how can they help me?

A CAFCASS (Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service) officer is the person who works with you and your family to help decide what’s best in terms of who you live with, and how, when, and where you have contact with the other parent. The people who work for CAFCASS are called either Children and Family Reporters or Children’s Guardians. The CAFCASS officer tells the court what’s best for you and what would make you happy, so it’s really important to tell them exactly what you want or don’t want.

Posted in: What Can I do?